Graduate Management Trainee Program
This upcoming program will be designed to build the Graduate Management Trainees experience through the JCG businesses across our different sectors (Real Estate, Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Services, Petroleum Trading and Distribution and Power).
The selected candidates are placed on a structured leadership development program to fast track their careers and nurture their leadership skills and competencies.
During the intensive 12-month long program, the management trainees are assigned to Business Units, Enabling Functions and Centers of Excellence. At the end of the program, a final evaluation is conducted and successful management trainees will be placed in roles within their areas of interest at JCG.
How will being a part of the JCG Graduate Management Program benefit your career?
- Be part of an African success story that is about creating impact and building sustainable future for Africans.
- Gain world-class exposure to a diverse business portfolio that includes Energy, Petroleum Distribution, Engineering, Procurement and Construction Services, Petroleum International Trading, Real Estate and Conservancy Centers of Excellence.
- Inspiring spaces to work, recharge and collaborate.
- Receive a competitive remuneration package, flexibility, and time off.
- A fast-tracked career progression.
- Training and career growth opportunities.
- Regional presence across the African continent.